Life By Bicycle @ Wordpress

Bicycling & Alternative Transportation Collection.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Amgen - Tour Of California Stage 3

As I observed stage three of the Amgen Tour Of California using the Adobe Tour Tracker. Things seem to have been going well and the race was exciting besides the cutouts and other errors. I figured before the day was out I would be able to watch it all the way through on tour tracker. Apparently I was mistaken, because from 1300 till even now ... there has been a series of failures, whether it be the chat not functioning and then trying to reset to get the picture back only to be told the server is overloaded and unavailable. As I think back on it, I should of just gone and went and saw it myself. That is going to have to be the plan next year. As far as it goes tour tracker was good until the higher traffic levels took there toll over lunch. I was able to see most of it and the highlights, were available by going to the amgentourofcalifornia site and smaller video with other highlights was apparent. Sorry to say that most of the problems seemed to come up as they were climbing the second class 1 hill to sierra road and the descent after, last I had a chance to see Levi Leppenheimer was in the lead and from the looks of it he was the winner though there is still about 20 miles to the end of the race in San Jose. Perhaps by the evening the final results will be available.

No comments: